Saturday, April 25, 2009

Water Baby

I know you've seen pictures of Niran in the pool, but these are even better!

This one is funny, watch him try to follow the spray from his toy. This is the toy we use in the bathtub as well. I found it on clearance at Wal-mart and I was so pleased with it I went out and bought another one for back up (I thought this one broke yesterday and was sad, so I got a new one in case it really breaks).

This is a video of Niran swimming on his tummy. He's finally got it down to where he won't just put his face in the water. I don't have to be that paranoid mother with her hand hovering inches away from him.

We want to get Niran into swimming lessons. He enjoys sitting up in the water, but prefers his tummy. He'll play on his tummy for a good half hour. The YMCA here has swimming lessons for as young as 6 months. We were thinking of joining the Y as a family that way we can work out at the gym and then pay less for Niran to have his swimming lessons. Plus they have free child care while you're in a workout class!

2 comments:

Mars said...

Those videos are cute. He does good on his tummy in the water. That toy is pretty cool too. Seems to entertain him & keep his attention well. Always a good thing!

Anonymous said...

The video is so cute, I am a bit concerned with the first one though... looks like you might make the poor kid dizzy with that thing! Well at least I started to feel dizzy watching him watch it!!