This is for Jeff!
I'm not sure what I would do with two people in our house who loved playing video games. Luckily Niran will be restricted on his video game playing and Dad will have to set an example and restrain himself.
Dusty will play while Niran does his own thing on the ground. Niran woul just stare at Dad's hands while he played a game and as soon as there was a cord available Niran was pulling on it. We gave him his own (broken) controller to keep him distracted. He loves to bang on the buttons and used to cry when it flipped upside down. He has now figured out how to turn it back over. The odd thing his this is one toy that we rarely see him chewing on. This toy is strictly for him to bang on. I took some pictures of him playing and a video.
No comments:
Post a Comment