Friday, April 10, 2009

Improvements

Niran has been doing so well with his sitting. He prefers to be on his belly so he can get around the house faster. He has the combat crawl down. I'm going to record it one of these days I promise, but here are some comparison shots of Niran sitting.
January 14, 2009; He always leaned to the left and would constantly spit up as soon as he was in his bumbo. He also got upset if he spent more than 5 minutes in it.
April 9, 2009; he plays and plays in his bumbo now. He really enjoys taking the trayoff.
February 17, 2009; First time sitting by himself! It lasted maybe a minute
April 4, 2009; This day we were still having to keep an eye on him because he would fall over. Yesterday he sat up for quite awhile without falling. I even got up and went to tell the puppies to quit barking.

No comments: