Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Niran's First Haircut

We decided a comb-over on a baby wasn't appropriate and those wispy hairs had to go. We didn't feel going to hair salon to get his hair evened out was practical either. I finally sat him down in my lap, distracted him with a toy and went to work.
Before with wispy hairs:

After without wispy hairs:
So maybe these aren't the best photos, but when they're really big on the monitor you can see exactly what we needed to get rid of. Or just ask Aunt Brandi, she told me to braid them the other night.

3 comments:

Mars said...

his haircut looks so good. Good work!

Anonymous said...

well it's about time! Looks good, I can't wait to see him!

Pama aka Nana said...

I love seeing how Niran is growing. You do such a great job keeping up with the posts. I esp love the videos. Very cute boy!