Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Toys

Niran has plenty of toys, the only problem I've noticed is he prefers to play with them on his tummy so he can reach them. He doesn't like sitting up to play. He also likes playing with Dad's broken controller. He really enjoys trying to press those little buttons. I decided it was time he got some new toys to help him sit up and something that has buttons he can press.

These are his stacking rings. He prefers to wear them. Especially that green one. We find that one in a new place every day.
Niran loves typing on the computer, so I decided he should have his own little computer. If he sees you turn it on, he turns it off. If you change the setting, he changes the setting. He really enjoys doing whatever you do.
I showed him how to correctly type on his laptop.
I also got him a new toy for his carseat and a toy for the bathtub, on clearance of course! You'll see his bath toy around for sure. We use it for the pool too.

There are still other toys I'd like to have. Particularly this one:

This is at his appointment for his band. He really enjoys sitting it and holding the steering wheel. This is where they check his growth. He's so distracted by the car that he doesn't try to steal his band from us.
Here are some other toys we'd like for him:
1. He enjoyed this one in the store, but I opted for the laptop that made noise. He was working so hard to push those buttons, he didn't care so much for the animals popping up.
2. This one was difficult for him to use, but he was really working at it.
3.I like this one because it moves. He doesn't really like chasing things down, not even Mommy. I want him to working on crawling or at least his definition of crawling.
4. I would love for Niran to have this. He would have a hayday on it. He would love it more that than the little car.
If anyone would like to buy him any of these we definitely wouldn't be offended! I'm still hoping someone on Craigslist has a good deal. I'll get some videos of him using his laptop another day

1 comment:

Mars said...

cute cute pictures! I'm sure he's loving his new toys. If I was rich I'd buy him some new toys haha. That's what grandparents are for. Maybe they'll break down & spoil the kid :)