This morning I decided I wanted to get some scrapbooking in, so I brought Niran into my workroom to keep me company and to keep an eye on him. As soon as I had him on the floor, he was out the bedroom door. I found it much too difficult to keep in the bedroom so we went downstairs instead. We did get some time in the workroom. He played with the foot pedal for my sewing machine, attempted to climb on the futon (he can almost pull himself up onto it...maybe 4 inches off the ground), played with the bag to my wedding gown, played with my feet, crawled under the chair and never played with any of his toys.
He also discovered where we keep his diapers, crawled under Dad's chair, watched Dad play his video game for awhile and decided he wanted to play with the air freshener in the outlet. Here are some pictures of his other activities today.
I didn't have enough bell peppers so I sent Dad to the store. Mashed potatoes were the only thing that kept him quiet and happy while I continued working on dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment