Wow, it is hard to believe, but it is true. Niran is already 4 months old. He's doing great and is still that happy little boy everyone loves. At his 4 month check-up he leveled out on his growing. In two months he added on 1/2 inch and 1 pound. It was very nice being able to actually make it through a full box of diapers. Plus we've been able to let him wear outfits more than twice!
He really enjoys finding a comfy spot to watch T.V. from. He'll even fall asleep watching the tube!
He has learned to roll on to his tummy, he's started solids and he's talking and laughing more than ever. More on that later.
1 comment:
awww he's so cute! I Can't wait to see him again. Sorry I'm missing out on David's Bridal but for sure we can meet up when I get back & maybe go look at stuf before you make final decissions??
Post a Comment