Friday, February 27, 2009

Sippy Cup Trial

We were told at 5 months we could give Niran a little bit of his milk in a sippy cup for practice. Well, at first I thought it rather well. He of course needed help figuring out how to hold it and get it to his mouth, but once there he drank some milk and really enjoyed holding it. Except Mommy took away so he could try and eat the last couple bites of dinner. He turned bright red and just screamed with his shaky hand. Of course Dad and I laughed and then I gave up on trying to him to eat the rest of his food. We still let him have his sippy cup once a day and he's doing really well. He can pick it up with the hand and with some work he will eventually get it in his mouth. These pictures are from the night I took his cup away.

1 comment:

Mars said...

haha that's funny/sad. He really loved that thing. Look how mad he got!