Friday, February 27, 2009

Rubber Ducky, You're the One

Niran has always enjoyed his bath time. Now that he's more activate he enjoys hanging his foot and hand over the edge of his chair and splashing. Even more, he loves knocking the cup out of Mom's hands and splashing himself in the face. I feel terrible about how much water this baby had splashed in his face. He won't be like me though, I hate having water splashed in my face. I decided that he might enjoy splashing in the water. Other than not sitting comfortably and trying to hold Niran up so he didn't end up face first in the water, but could still splash, I think it was a huge success!!

2 comments:

Mars said...

That was soooo cute! Good thing he likes the water! He'll prob do great when learning how to swim! Pool time for him this summer huh?!? :)

Dusty, Kimmy, Niran & Calvin said...

Oh yeah, we're going to get him one of those little blow up pools and let him play early in the morning b4 the sun hits the backyard. Luckily he's always waking up early. He takes after his mom!