So, I did some quick math to see what the costs would be to order pictures that we've taken since Mid-Octber. $300+....yeah, I haven't ordered anything and I've taken lots of pictures. I'll have to see if I can drop it to 200 somehow. Anyone want to donate to my cute baby picture fund?
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your Creative Memories album and pages are on their way. I stuck some extra stuff in the box for all those great pages you are going to create for that cute little boy. Enjoy your present!
Thank you! I'm so excited. I moved my craft table upstairs into my room and told myself I had to get my puzzle, dog collar and glider cushions done by the end of the month so I could focus on scrapbooking for a while. I only need to finish the cushions which I think they'll be done in the next couple of days. Especially if someone takes a couple more 1-2 hour naps!
Yeah I bet it really helps when you can get Dusty to sleep a solid 2 hours!
HAHAHA!!
Dusty's a pro at sleeping two hours or 10, it's the putting a video game down for a solid two hours that difficult.
Post a Comment