As I've already mentioned, we used the last of our Christmas money to buy a new table that would be more suitable for children. Not only our's but nieces and nephews as well. Well, that wasn't the last of the money. We turned right around and sold our old table for $25 less than we purchased it new 4 years ago. Now, I know it's kind of a mean thing to do, but all the tables of the same style were selling for the same if not more on Craigslist and I even reupholstered the chairs.
Anyway, with this second batch of money, which I still think is related to Christmas money, it's just been recycled, we purchased ourselves two new phones. And not just any phones, they are T-Mobile's new G1. Their number 1 phone right now. This phone is comparable to the I-Phone. Some of our friends, who own I-Phones thinking this phone could possibly be better than the I-Phone. I think they're trying to maintain loyalty. We were looking at other phones, but this one has some more features on it that I was looking for in a phone. Dusty mostly like it because it was nicer than his old phone and you could download apps.
No comments:
Post a Comment