I finished reupholstering our old dining room table and it is now posted for sale on craigslist. It went smoothly considering I've never attempted such a task. Dusty did have to help get the cushoins back on and ended doing all four chairs while I fed Niran, but I'm sure with a little more time and some persistance I would have done that as well.
Old chair covers
New chair covers
Remaining Projects:
*New Glider Cushions...yup, still haven't gotten this done, but it's next
*Niran's Scrapbook
*Our Scrapbook
*Plan a Wedding
3 comments:
You are always busy on little projects like me! Kudos for finishing one though. I have several in process!
So is the table gone yet??
Table is gone!! Hip, hip hooray! We sold it for less than we wanted, but I was also being sneaky and trying to sell it for more than we paid. All in all we sold the table for $25 less than we paid new!
Post a Comment