This is Niran stylin' for our friend's Christmas party. Look at those nifty shoes and that sweet hat!
Niran doesn't look happy in this shot and it might be because it was the 5th picture or so. My camera refused to focus. But those ears sure are sweet.
Dad, Niran and I decided to go for a walk on one of the beautiful days last week. Instead of having Niran sit in his carseat and miss most of the scenery we put him in the stroller like a big boy. He enjoyed. The next day when just Niran and I went out, he fell asleep and Iwas easily able to lay down the back and let him sleep comfortably.
2 comments:
Wow....he is getting so cute! I bet those cousins are having a good time with him. Isn't his personality quite fitting for him? Funny how they have such personalities at this young age.
I think he'll be a ham like his dad. He even stares at you with a very serious look and then start laughing, just like Dusty. Next thing I'll know they'll be dancing around the living room together!
Post a Comment