Niran's dance party. He loves dancing with his glow sticks.
The other night Niran was reading an Army book I had sitting in our room. He was laying on his belly, kicking his legs and next thing I know he's running towards me holding the book open. He came up and showed me a picture and said "this is a sholger (soldier)!!!" I said it was and then he went on to tell me what soldiers do. I asked him if he would record it to send to Daddy. He was more than happy to until he had to actually perform. To make this video I had to do a bit of coaxing, but he still answers everything he did before. I apologize for it being sideways. Dusty told me how I could fix it, but the program doesn't support it, so I'm stuck with a sideways video for now. I'll see if I can convince him to do another video. Maybe I can get his pirate and cowboy then as well.
2 comments:
Niran's a badmammajamma. Where are you guys living now? One of the Carolinas? I didn't know Dusty was doing a paratrooper.
I am ready for an update...
Post a Comment