We got a last minute acceptance to a spouses retreat in Myrtle Beach, SC this last weekend. It's the same group that puts on the marriage retreats that we got to go on in January. This retreat actually expanded on the marriage retreat but for the spouses solely. It was very nice. Too cold to swim in the water, but we did go down to the beach and the boys got to put their tootsies in the water. The boys got to play in child care and of course they loved it. There was even child care for "me time." I was able to go out to dinner with a friend and have a full adult conversation. No children screaming while I was on the phone or running around the house, I was childless! Wonderful! They are supposed to be doing these more often and hopefully we will be able to attend another event. Even if the next one I decided to go lay in the hotel room and do nothing during "me time," it will be worth it!
Moon rising over the ocean the first night
A peek our zoomed ocean view
Bubby helping Baby walk on the sand
He didn't like taking his shoes off
No wait, he loves it!
He was mad I made him smile for the camera
He loves his big brother!
Run!
View from our "me time" dinner with Chelsea. No children, it was great!
He fell asleep watching tv. Kind of creepy, his daddy sleeps like that some times.
No comments:
Post a Comment