Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Scooters




And the journey begins...

On days we go check mail, I do not go all the time since we rarely get mail, Niran likes to ride his scooter. He always says the mailbox is missing and we have to go find it. When he does spot it he gets very excited. Getting there is always very quick. I think the downhill part helps. The return is much longer. Once we get close to the mailbox he begins this odd habit of stopping and telling me something. Some times just a phrase or two others a story. Today the first stop included planes. Short and sweet. Another one included following the road, crashing, going upside down, right side up, up side down, going in someone's house, playing with a dog and then returning to where we were and walking the rest of the way. Yes, that one was pretty detailed with hand gestures and sound effects. The last few times we have gone it's been windy so I couldn't record anything. Today, it was gorgeous outside, but it wasn't until we started on our journey that I realized I had no space on my memory card to record. I only have enough space for 3 photos. I'll have to watch the weather for another calm day.




Talking about a plane. There was not one in sight and we couldn't hear them on the ramp today either.

No comments: