Friday, July 15, 2011

Next Milestone: Crawling!

Calvin is a pro at rolling from back to tummy. He started his attempts at only 2 weeks. Freaked me out and I wouldn't let him practice until 4 months which he accomplished as if he had been doing it all along. Well, he was, in his bed at night. And yet this sweet chunk cannot roll from tummy to back. No matter how much I try to encourage him, he just won't. He's been very happy with his current mode of transportation. Scooting backwards and flatspinning. At least that's what I think he does, I don't really ever see him do it.




He magically appeared under there. He's also the one getting into the cables. Just like his big brother did!






This week he has been attempting to get on his hands and knees and he's done it with great success!! Wednesday was the first day I caught him actually make it on his knees. Last night he got up for a good 15 seconds and just held it! I was sooo excited. I got the camera out and was able to get a short video and some pictures. I'm sure its not too surprising that he is very proud of his accomplishment. Niran has been crawling around on the floor showing him his next steps. I need to enjoy this freedom I have now. Any day now I won't be able to keep him in one room any longer!!








No comments: