Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dusty's First Jump 5/30/2011



Dusty had is first Division (82nd Airborne Division) jump, May 30, 2011. We were able to go to the Drop Zone and watch the whole event. Niran now thinks Dad is on every plane we see.




The plane making it's approach.


Niran taking photos of the plane


This was actually taken on the second fly-by. There are 30 jumpers in two groups of 15. Dusty was the second one out of the first group. This is what it would have looked like. I have a video of Dusty's actual jump below, but it won't upload to Blogger. I'll keep trying.



Slowly they start their way back.


Dusty checking in

Niran heard his Daddy talk and went running. He immediately started telling him what he saw in the sky. Niran thought it was pretty cool!


My favorite picture from the day. A proud boy and his proud Daddy!!!

1 comment:

Pama aka Nana said...

I love all the new updates to your blog. I left them feeling like I just visited you! Everyone looks like they are doing good and very happy! Especially Dusty! Love the pic of him and Niran after the jump!