We have been putting off getting Niran's haircut so he could have a nice trim for the wedding. The original plan was to wait until Thursday or Friday, but after weeks of being driven crazy by his wild hair I made the decision to have it done today. I chose to go to Snip Its. It's specifically designed for kids. And yes we would have to pay more for it, but I wasn't sure how he would handle it and I figured bright colors and cartoons would help the situation and it did...at first.
So happy watching the cartoons...so happy! As soon as we walked in he was squealing with excitement over the tv. You can also see those three teeth.
Then his excitement mellowed out a little and he was just ready to get his haircut started.
I think he looks very cute here. Dad got another photo that was just a great photo, but you would think he was only wearing a green shirt and not getting a haircut.
Next came the tears
A there were a lot of tears and many attempts to remove the stylists hand from his head.
So we tried animal crackers as a distraction, but that only lasted for a very short time and did include us putting a cookie in his mouth, bubbles didn't help and his elephant didn't even make a dent.
And the final outcome with a little gel and hair all over! He did pretty good, I'm very proud of the boy!
The video of the first trim. I swear I turned it off because he was getting really upset, but the video doesn't show that. Maybe I just anticipated it, but just after stopping the video the tears kicked in.
No comments:
Post a Comment