Friday, May 29, 2009

Just Like His Mama!

When Niran was born we had a lot of people say he looked like his Daddy and I fully agree with it.



But Niran has changed a lot since then, especially starting in November.
(he looks so cozy)
In February when my mom came down to visit, she brought some photos of me growing up. Looking through them I couldn't believe how much Niran looked like me. It was actually quite scary. I showed Dusty last night and he agreed that he resembles me quite a bit. This picture we thought was dead on.

This isn't the best picture, but if it was better you might think that was a sweet Baby Niran and not actually his Mama.

My brother and me. I'm not sure how old I was exactly in these two pictures, but I had to be close to Niran's age, but probably younger.


We don't have many pictures of him without his band right now. With his band he looks like a completely different baby.

This was at my first birthday, but I like this one, because Niran has that same look all the time when he's looking at food.
So what might this little guy look like down the road?


Mama, at 1 year. Look at that hair, remember when Niran had whispy hair like that? Not too mention look at how dark my hair was and then look at this pic:


Mama, about 1 and a half. We probably will skip the mullet. And that blonde hair! Is it a matter of time before Niran has the same hair color?

No comments: