For the time being...
Dusty loved playing Magic: The Gathering (MTG) and I think we can both agree there was probably waaaayyyy too much money spent on this hobby. We've had boxes of cards, deck boxes, sleeves, this and that stored in the closet upstairs and it's just happily hung out in storage for a few years. We did try to sell cards individually on ebay, but it's more of a pain and not worth the money you actually make. Well, while I was exploring on Craigslist one day, I found someone who said they buy MTG cards and for more than a store would buy them. So I put together a list of what we had a waited for an offer. Well, is offer was decent enough that we agreed to meet with him and in turn sell Dusty's collection. He kept a few decks and we even made a deck for Niran...just in case. If Niran decides that he wants to play Magic, then I'm sure Dad will be more than happy to teach him.
No comments:
Post a Comment