Sunday, May 24, 2009

Catch-up

I received a 10 minute lecture from Jeff last night on the importance of keeping up the blog so that friends and family, particularly him, could keep up with our happenings. I had to walk away with my head down because even though I felt my excuses were valid, they really weren't. So here we go on a quick review.
Nothing really has been happening. We're still on the hunt for jobs and I believe living out in Queen Creek may be hurting us. I have seen many ads say they want people who live within a 5 or 10 mile radius. I did find out that it takes us 30-45 minutes to get to the US 60 and Power Road from our house, which is an 18.5 mile drive. And yes I did make it during rush hour. I got to my destination by 7:45 and I also stopped at Dunkin Donut's. So, I don't believe I should be disqualified for my distance any longer. If I were to live in town and had to drive through many traffic lights it might take just as long. I would love a receptionist position and Dusty wants to find a warehouse, but currently anything would be wonderful!

So here's Niran hanging out around the house since the first of May:

Chillin' like a villian.

Working on his laptop, literally on it.
The coffee table is a jungle gym now.
He's being held prisoner. We keep trying to get a picture of his attempting to bite the mesh, but he always stops and gives a smile.
This is the way to stand in his walker. It helps stand up even higher. I'm always scared he's going climb right out, but I know he's far from that.
Snack time...and when he's done he reaches for more.
He has a patchy beard just like his father!

No comments: