Just some shots of Niran doing his thing.

I got a massage pillow for my birthday and Niran loves it. Just put it on his belly and the giggles begin!

I got a massage pillow for my birthday and Niran loves it. Just put it on his belly and the giggles begin!
I love the walker. It keeps him occupied for so long. He enjoys watching Sesame Street in the morning. As soon as Elmo is on the screen he just laughs. I didn't get the video rolling in time.

On Dad's XBOX Live account he keeps a shot of Niran update monthly. This is them working on the perfect picture. Niran would sit still until he saw himself on the tv and then he'd get so excited he dance and ruin the shot. This is usually a 30 minute task.
I needed to run into the mall the other day. I knew he hadn't taken a decent nap for the day, but I figured I'm running in and out he can survive. Notice he clunching that frog. I don't like to forget that when we leave the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment