Brandi gave us bouncy chair for Niran. We couldn't get him to stay in it until he was about 5 months. We had to use it as a new distraction for him while we made dinner. I told him to enjoy it because he won't have much longer in it. I later looked over to find him comfortable with both legs up and chewing on his thumb. After I took a picture I realized this is a great comparison shot. Wow...that's all I have to say.

2 weeks old...I think this one of 2 times we could get him this without screaming.

6 months. He really enjoys it now. It can chew on the toys and can start the music on his. I think he's getting close to 20 pounds and max weight is 25, so he doesn't have much longer in it.
2 weeks old...I think this one of 2 times we could get him this without screaming.
6 months. He really enjoys it now. It can chew on the toys and can start the music on his. I think he's getting close to 20 pounds and max weight is 25, so he doesn't have much longer in it.
1 comment:
He sure does look like he enjoys that a lot more now! It's crazy how fast they get big!
Post a Comment