Monday, November 10, 2008

Completed Projects

I got some projects done around the house and thought I'd share them with you. First is the quilt I made for Niran. Dusty helped pick out the fabric for it. We found three appliques to put on it, a giraffe, elephnat, and lion. They didn't have any other jungle animals so we thought we'd put his name on the fourth corner instead. I haven't found any letters that would match yet, but we're still looking. If you find any let me know!
His bedroom door. Dusty and I think it's a pretty cool bedroom door!
His bedroom. We don't have the bedding or window valence to match the wallpaper, but hopefully we'll get that soon.
Another shot...we didn't have the dresser quite yet, but we do now. That's why you don't get to see all of the room.

This is the wallpaper that matches the bedding we want for his room. Aunt Brandi came over one afternoon and helped get the wallpaper up.

I still have to make new cushions for his glider and eventually I'll sand it and find a color that matches the cushions. I would like to make another small blanket for him. I found some cute jungle print fabric at Joann's the other day. Hopefully it's still there next week and I'll get it!

No comments: