Tuesday, November 11, 2008

An Evening on the Farm 10/25/2008

Schnepf Farms was having their Pumpkin and Chili Festival so Dusty and I decided to go check it out. It's was very family oriented and will be more enjoyable when Niran is older, but we had a nice little evening out as a family. We had great food, including chili, entertainment, a corn maze, which we couldn't take the stroller on. Maybe next year. We even got some pictures in the pumpkin patch. I tried to get a picture of Niran on some hay with pumpkins, but there had been kids kicking pumpkins down the pyramid of hay and I was timid to leave him alone too long. I did squeeze in a picture of Niran while the kids were posing for their own picture, but I don't care for the shot. I could have done better, but what's done is done.

No comments: