Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween 2008

Being so close to Brandi and McKay we decided to spend the spooky holiday with them. The weekend before we headed over to their house to carve our pumpkins. It was really messy and really fun. While the Hansen created spooky pumpkins, Dusty opted for a more friendly ghost. The ghost from Pac Man.
Dusty and I
Beau and Brandi
Skinny-man Brady

Brady & Brandi's Spider and Web, Caitlyn cheerful pumpkin
Dusty's Pac Man ghost

I ended buying another pumpkin and carved it myself. I had to get in on the fun. Plus I made some more pumpkin seeds on top of what Brandi made.

If you look carefully, he lost is right tooth, but I fixed it!

For Halloween night Niran and I went trick or treating with the cousins, while Dad handed out candy. Niran slept for almost the whole outing. When we almost hit the homestretch he woke up hungry. Maybe he was upset he wasn't getting candy and not from hunger. We'll never know.
This year I thought the right costume for Niran would be a pumpkin, since after all that is what he is...a sweet, chubby little pumpkin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS SOOOO CUTE!!! I am so glad that I can pop in and see sweet baby Niran! I especially love the ones from "hanging around the house"!!! Well I found you finally, I am adding this to my site right now so everyone will find you!