Monday, July 26, 2010
Turning a house into a home
I officially got the main computer up and running. That was after I had to insist we either buy a shelf to put above the computer or a bookcase. We have to keep Niran from breaking the new printer or dumping paper everywhere. Last night, Dusty, Bauman and Milam put the bookcase togeteher. Yes it took 3 of them to do it. I was ok'd to play video games while they worked since they played video games while I worked. I think that was a very fair deal. Anyhow, the other 2 were either helping Dusty or occupying Niran and Hok. Niran did get his toe smooshed by a shelf, but it is doing fine. He went to bed in the middle of the build and woke up to a shocking change in the living room. I'm very excited things are coming together in the house. I'm getting closer and closer to being able to work on things I want to work on...blogging, scrapbooking, and card making. For now I'm working on making this house a home and potty training a little one! As soon as we get things more presentable I'll be posting photos of our sweet little home...and of Niran's pet hamster...Goomba!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment