Our last sunset in Queen Creek
Well we made our big move and remind me not to ship Dusty off to the Army and then move your family within a week. That was definitely too rough for Niran!! Of course being in the military we may find ourselves doing something similar, but at least I'll be better prepared.
My mom, brother and nephew showed up Friday after Dusty left to pack up the house and head to our new home in Reno. Niran was a big help as well as my family!
Well we made our big move and remind me not to ship Dusty off to the Army and then move your family within a week. That was definitely too rough for Niran!! Of course being in the military we may find ourselves doing something similar, but at least I'll be better prepared.
My mom, brother and nephew showed up Friday after Dusty left to pack up the house and head to our new home in Reno. Niran was a big help as well as my family!
We left in the early afternoon as soon as the trailer was packed up and made our drive to Las Vegas. Niran didn't make it out of the neighborhood and if I remember correctly, he slept almost all the way to Vegas.
He even got to stay in his first hotel room. Well, technically second, but he was 2 months old, we got to the hotel really late and left as soon as we woke. Mostly because it was a not so good neighborhood and I was really scared their was going to be a shooting. Soooo, I won't count that. This one we actually stayed!!
When we got to Reno, we had all sorts of family there to help us unload the trailer so we could get it turned back in. It was a very quick move for us, but I am so thankful for my family's help during that time.
I thought I had taken pictures of our little apartment that we had there, but I cannot find them for the life me at this moment. I'm actually very saddened by this. I always said that I would take pictures of all of our home's so that Niran could be able to look back and see where he grew up and I am already off to a bad start. The house in Queen Creek is missing as well as the apartment at my mom's. Oh well, I got pictures of this house so I know I can start from his 2nd birthday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment