Thursday, November 5, 2009
Very Busy Time
I have been trying so hard to blog and keep up with everything and I am not succeding. There is so much for us to do to get Dusty ready to leave in a week and a half as well as packing for Niran and I to leave in two weeks. We have a going away shin-dig this weekend with friends and we'll be doing our family one in Globe next weekend. All of my paper projects are done for the time being (ie. cards). I'll be starting change of address and Christmas cards when I get to Reno. Maybe I can get my mom to make her cards this year as well! I am almost done with a quilt I am making for friends who are having their first! I should have that finished today! This quilt has been very stubborn in getting done, but I have kept at it. Niran is officially walking, but he still prefers to crawl. Walking seems to be that exciting ability he has, but it's not a mode of transportation yet. We have a new nephew and had took another one out for his birthday. Dusty had his 10-year high school reunion a couple of weekends ago as well. We have had successful garage sales and Craigslight sales. Of course most of this will be posted with more detail as I find the time. I hope everyone is doing well!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you were busy busy busy before you left! I'm bummed we didn't get together!
Post a Comment