Dusty and I weren't able to make it to Bennet's birthday party so we took him out for a birthday lunch instead! We went to Chick-fil-a to eat and play in the play ground area. Then we ran by Target to buy Uncle Dusty some new shades...his broke on our way to pick Bennett up. I enjoyed it. I'm also not quite ready for 2 kids, even with Dad helping! No, the boys were not handfuls they were both very well behaved, just trying to get 2 moved around and taken care is not what I'm ready for. I definitely would have children too close together, that's for sure!
I could not get them to smile at all. But they were all smiles when the camera wasn't on them. Niran really likes the company in the backseat!
1 comment:
how fun! At least you can see what 2 kids would be like before you have another :)
Post a Comment