Thursday, July 16, 2009

Learning To Walk

Niran is working on walking. We had one walker for him that he seemed to really enjoy pushing around while crawling or watching tv from, but he wasn't really walking with it.
I decided to try a different walker that seemed to difficult to move on carpet, but he can use it easily. See what happens when you assume. He used it a couple of times last night and then this morning I had him do it so I could get some video. I didn't think about the angle of the camera. I'll have to see if I can rotate on the main computer. So just put your left ear to your left shoulder and enjoy!

2 comments:

Mars said...

So cute! What a happy boy. I hope he is walking by the wedding. That'd be so cute! If not, decorate the walker & have him walk down the aisle with it :) JK.

Dusty, Kimmy, Niran & Calvin said...

I was thinking of doing that actually. Another choice is too put him in a wagon.