Dusty has joined the Army! As of June 26, 2009 he's an Army Recruit. He will be shipping out November 16, 2009 for Basic Training in Fort Jackson, South Carolina for 12 weeks, 4 days. Then on February 22, 2010 Dusty will be starting 47 weeks, 4 days for Advanced Individual Training (AIT) at Fort Huachuca, Arizona. Here are some photos from his Swear In on Friday.

Dusty waiting for his Swear In

The Swear In with Air Force Captain Schuring.

The Congratulatory Handshake

The final signing of the contract using biometric signature.

It's official...Dusty's an Army recruit!
The only way to keep a baby quiet during the swear in...take pictures of him.
We'll be having a going away party for Dusty in November before he leaves, but I will have more details about that closer to the date!
Dusty waiting for his Swear In
The Swear In with Air Force Captain Schuring.
The Congratulatory Handshake
The final signing of the contract using biometric signature.
It's official...Dusty's an Army recruit!
The only way to keep a baby quiet during the swear in...take pictures of him.
We'll be having a going away party for Dusty in November before he leaves, but I will have more details about that closer to the date!
1 comment:
Congrats to Dustin! That's so so exciting!! I love how you said taking pictures of Niran keeps him quiet...so funny. Good luck to you guys with all this! I'm sure he'll do great & of course, I'm here if you ever need any help while he's away.
Post a Comment