Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We're home and Niran has grown!

We got back into Phoenix Monday evening after visiting with my family up in Reno. After we unpacked the very full car we headed over to Brandi and McKay's to pick up the puppies. Our main goal was to show Aunt Brandi and Uncle Mckay how much Niran had grown in the last two weeks. We estimated Niran's weight to be around 12 pounds. Well, we found out at his doctor's appointment the exact weight. Drum roll please.........14 pounds and 24 inches long at 2 months. Yup, you read that correctly, our little boy is eating very well! He also got his first set of shots today. He handled it very well, until we were almost home and that's when the tears started. So far during the majority of the day, he hasn't been crying when he was sleeping. We borrowed Tropic Thunder from Mckay and Brandi and he woke up 10 minutes into the movie screaming. After a quick bite to eat he calmed down and started watching the movie with us. Hopefully he sleeps well tonight...for mommy's sake
I need to get some pictures from my sister-in-law and then I'll do a recap of our visit to Reno. I couldn't post pictures while I was there since my mom has a very basic computer and I didn't have the extra cables for our camera. Overall, the trip went well. It was a nice visit. I'll give more details later. For now I am going to go do the dishes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew he was a fatty! I love it! I can't even beleive that he's already that chunky, good job mama!