Dusty, Niran and I headed over to Brandi and McKay's house for an 80's-themed Christmas Party. As soon as Dusty read the invitation and that we were deck ourselves in 80's attire, Dusty was extremely ancy to get to the nearest goodwill and begin putting his costume together. Going in, he had 2-3 different ideas for his costume, but he came out with one AMAZING costume.
I had some ideas for what I would like to wear, but I didn't go in looking for anything specific. Dusty and I did immediately grab a huge sweater for me and Dusty did find the sweet stir-up pants.
I spent an hour on my hair before getting irritated at how long it was taking to get it stand at attention. I eventually gave up and really didn't do anything with the back. I then had to spend another 30 minutes putting make-up on. A lot of make-up and I can't stand wearing very much make-up at all. The fun part was after I got home from the party and put Niran to bed, I went in and took a shower. A long shower at that. As soon as the steam from the shower hit my hair I could smell the hair spray. And it took two washings since the first one left my hair standing in the original position. How did girls do this on a daily basis? I do not understand why!
Dusty invited his best buddy, Ryan and his girlfriend to the party as well. He's the four of us looking awesome!
Along with just dressing up there was a costume contest. Dusty went in with the goal of winning. After looking at his costume and realize what little inhibition he has, I think Brandi make the correct decision in choosing him as the winner. Dusty says I should be happy I met him since I would not have experienced such behavior with anyone else. I am still trying to decided if this has made me a better person or not and if I truly could not have lived with out this wonderful, yet hilarious sight.
No comments:
Post a Comment