I never did do the post for Myrtle Beach. Well, it was Springmaid Beach, which was also the name of our hotel. It was so nice to be able to walk out of our hotel room & right down to the beach without having to drive anywhere & find parking. Plus it wasn't very crowded. There was a nice couple of vacation from their kids. Well, actually Grandma & Grandpa had offered to take them so the made a last second trip down. They were very nice. They rented beach chairs & an umbrella and allowed us to use them even when they weren't around. They even offered to watch the boys so we could go swim without them. I didn't take them up on the second offer, I didn't feel comfortable enough allowing strangers to watch them, but hey it's the thought that counts right? Well, we spent as much time as we could at the beach and here are some photos from those visits. I think Niran loved it & I know Calvin will as he gets older.
The view from our hotel room. We were on the top floor over looking the pools for our building as well.

As soon as we checked in we walked down to the beach. It was pretty empty due to overcast weather, but as you can see the boys still had fun.
We walked the hotel pier as well. People fished off it and we were able to get a good shot of the many Myrtle Beach resorts.
Probably the only proof that I was there too. Well that and someon had to take pictures!
It was very difficult to get Niran away from the beach. We had to force him to rest & drink water in the shade or even leave. We had to take turns taking him to the water.
Calvin wasn't a huge fan of the waves so he hung out in our little beach tent most of the time. He really loves water now so next time I'm sure he'll have fun splashing and running from waves.

One morning we got up very really & went down to the beach to watch the sunrise. It was a bit odd to look up the coast to watch it since you usually picture yourself looking across the ocean, but the little piece of land we were on sticks out changing the angle.

This Niran while we waiting for the sun to come up. He wasn't supposed to go into the water, but eventually did make it. I love this photo of him from our trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment