I wish I had more pictures of the show, but our camera doesn't do very well with action shots. We do have three dvds if anyone really, really wants to watch the show! But this is a must if you have the chance! I'll have to pull the photos out from the table and with the King and scan them so everyone can see how important we are. Well, at least see a good family shot.
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Medieval Times
Our a very long drive to North Carolina Dusty was telling me about this place that had jousting tournaments (at the time he couldn't think of the word jousting and it drove him crazy trying to remember). He said he was going to take Niran to see it and he did offer to let me come if I wanted to. He added that on at the end and it made me laugh. Top priority, Niran and him go! When he discovered this place was in Myrtle Beach he told me to book our tickets. Calvin and I tagged along. A evening with exciting entertainment and good food, who could pass that up?
Dad and Niran in front of the castle.
And the show begins. Niran couldn't take his eyes off of the events.
Yes, we were front and center for the show! That's our knight there, the black & white knight. He didn't win, but he had more guts than most of the others!!
Daddy taught him how to boo for the bad guy!! It was too funny!
Calvin didn't make it very long. The show started about 30 minutes after he was due for another nap. He did great though. No fussing!
I wish I had more pictures of the show, but our camera doesn't do very well with action shots. We do have three dvds if anyone really, really wants to watch the show! But this is a must if you have the chance! I'll have to pull the photos out from the table and with the King and scan them so everyone can see how important we are. Well, at least see a good family shot.
I wish I had more pictures of the show, but our camera doesn't do very well with action shots. We do have three dvds if anyone really, really wants to watch the show! But this is a must if you have the chance! I'll have to pull the photos out from the table and with the King and scan them so everyone can see how important we are. Well, at least see a good family shot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment