Friday, June 24, 2011

We ARE alive!

I promise we are alive. I have been working so diligently to get the house unpacked. I am sooooo close. I only have the garage to finish up and then it's time for our home to have it's first photo shoot! I know Brandi has been asking about pictures, but I though it'd be kind of silly to post a picture of room that was stuffed full of boxes and say "imagine my sewing machine here, Dusty's guitars over there." The only thing that isn't done is items on the walls. I figured I'll slowly work my way through that part, but for now I'm focusing on getting those boxes emptied, which hopefully can be done by tonight.

So far we are really enjoying North Carolina. Niran seems to love it here. I can't explain it but you can tell he is much happier in this home. And well, I am also. The house at Fort Huachuca was nice, but it's hard to feel at home when you know you will be moving again in less than a year. Well, I thought I'd do a quick little update. I'm going to head into the garage to finish up that area!!

I'll post some photos of the boys later as well. I thought we had some on this computer but we don't. Just of Niran as a baby. Of course I could probably post them and claim them as Calvin!

1 comment:

Kara Dalmacio said...

Glad you guys are happy in NC! Keep the updates coming! I know I should talk... I am so behind...