This was our official Moving Sale. No practice weekends, this was the real thing with a goal to get rid of anything we don't really want to keep. We had a bunch of furniture, clothes, books, games, decorations, etc. Lincoln, Melanie, and Kimball Hansen came over to drop some items off for us to try to sell and to hang out for a bit. They also walked away with a new couch and love seat, playmat for the babay, rollerblades, shirts, books, and probably some other items. They were our best customers. It was a great weekend for a sale. A little warmer than I would like, but not 100+.
I organized everything into categories! Organize and then organize again...that's how I set up for a moving sale!
Dad and Niran hanging out
Our family room now. Plenty of space for the boy to play!
No comments:
Post a Comment